Receive your statement sooner than traditional statements.
Sign up for the convenience and security of paperless e-Statements.
If your business is already registered for Interra Online Banking, simply login and click the Statements & Notices tab located under Services.
- Login to Interra Online Banking.
- Click the Statement Settings tab under Settings.
- Under the delivery preference, select e-Statements.
- Add or confirm your e-mail address.
- Click on the e-Statement Delivery Disclosure link to read the disclosure
- Click the e-Statement Delivery Disclosure box and submit.
- To view your statements, click the Statements & Notices tab located under Services.
- Receive your statement sooner than traditional statements.
- Easy access through Interra Online Banking.
- Statements cannot be lost or stolen.
- Saves paper and trees.
- And more!
Will I still receive a paper statement if I sign up for e-Statements?
No, you will no longer receive a paper statement once you sign up for e-Statements.
When are e-Statements available for viewing?
e-Statements are available for viewing no later than the third day of any given month.
Will I be notified when my e-Statement is available?
Yes, each month you will receive an e-mail from Interra letting you know your statement is ready for viewing.
What if I don’t have any e-mail address?
In order to receive e-Statements, you must have a valid e-mail address, of which Interra can send e-mails to successfully. If for any reason we cannot send e-mails to your provided e-mail address, Interra reserves the right to revert back to sending you paper statements. At any time, you may sign up again for e-Statements, given it’s with a new e-mail address.
Is there a cost to get e-Statements?
No, there is no fee for signing up to receive e-Statements.