Protect yourself from fraud with Positive Pay.
Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool offered by Interra Credit Union.
To get started, contact Interra Business Services by calling 574.534.2506, ext. 7015, or emailing email@example.com.
What is positive pay?
Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool designed to prevent check and ACH fraud.
In its simplest form, it is a service that matches the payee, check number, and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by the company.
Check Positive Pay
- Upload an electronic file to Interra of your disbursed checks.
- Interra matches the information uploaded with checks trying to clear.
- Receive alerts for any check that has altered information or has not been authorized, allowing you to choose to pay or return the check.
ACH Positive Pay
- Allow only authorized clients to ACH debit from your account.
- Stop any ACH debit that is not from an authorized client.
- Receive alerts when an ACH debit attempt comes from a non-authorized client, allowing you to choose to decline the debit.