Interra Opens All Lobbies At Normal Hours
Interra continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation, ensuring the safety of our employees, members and community. Beginning Thursday, February 18, 2021, all Interra lobbies are open at normal hours to provide teller transactions including deposit and withdrawal services. Assistance with an advisor or lender remains available by appointment only.
Beginning Thursday, February 18, 2021:
- All Interra lobbies are open for deposit and withdrawal transaction services during normal business hours Monday through Saturday
- Account, lending and investment services available by appointment. Members should schedule an appointment prior to visiting any Interra lobbies. In-branch lobby waiting is not permitted. To schedule an appointment, click here or call 574-534-2506.
- In accordance with the Governor's statewide mask mandate, proper mask wearing is required at all times while inside an Interra branch.
To learn more about Interra's guidelines concerning lobby hours, appointment scheduling, special accommodations for seniors and members with chronic health conditions, safety precautions, and much more, click on the Branch FAQs below.
Check out these convenient ways to bank with us here.
Will Interra's lobbies remain operating with appointment only services?
Interra offices will continue to serve with limited lobby services. Services available by appointment only include:
- Account opening
- Personal or car loan
- Lost, stolen or damaged debit card
- Safe deposit box
- Notary services
What are the branch hours?
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Exclusive hours for seniors and members with chronic health conditions.
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Can teller transactions occur in the lobby?
Yes! In-branch teller transactions are available at all 15 of our locations. These services may be completed during our normal business hours Monday-Saturday. Additionally, teller transactions can also be accomplished at the drive-thru with additional deposit options at our night deposit, ATM and mobile app.
Where should I make a deposit or withdrawal?
Interra's drive-thru lanes remain open for teller transactions. Members may also access any Interra lobby for these services.
What other ways can I make deposit?
In addition to our lobbies and drive-thru, here are 2 other ways you can make a deposit.
- Mobile Deposit. A record number of Interra members now use mobile deposit and have learned the ease and convenience of it. Once enrolled in online banking, you can use the Interra app to sign, snap and send your deposit. It’s completely safe and secure! Find out more here.
- Night Deposit Boxes. The night depository gives our members flexibility in trying to make a deposit prior to a branch opening or closing. Deposits will post the next business morning.
What lobby and loan services are available?
Beginning on Thursday, February 18, 2021, all lobbies are open for teller transactions during normal business hours Monday - Saturday:
With a scheduled appointment, branch advisors and lenders are able to provide assistance. Members can also save time and find extra convenience by completing loan applications online.
Mortgage, agribusiness, business lending and investment needs could have limited staff available at branches; therefore, online applications are encouraged. If you have any questions, you may contact your personal lender or advisor directly, call 574-534-2506 or schedule an appointment here.
What safety measures are being taken?
In an effort to continue protecting our staff and members, Interra continues to follow the necessary guidelines established by the CDC and governmental leadership. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Proactive measures to maintain 6’ social distancing where feasible.
- All staff and individuals inside any Interra buildings are required to properly wear a mask at all times.
- All individuals entering the building will check in with an Interra employee in order to follow social distancing, provide mask (if needed), and assistance throughout the branch.
- We may briefly ask you to remove your mask, strictly for identification purposes. If you are uncomfortable with this, please continue to use our drive-thru.
- We ask that individuals remove hats and sunglasses before entering the building.
- Hand sanitation stations are available for staff and member's utilization.
- High traffic touchpoints in the branch and drive-thru are disinfected throughout the day.
- Shareable materials in lobbies such as brochures, newspapers and coffee stations have been temporarily removed or are unavailable. In addition, no in-branch lobby waiting is currently permitted.
- Daily overnight branch cleaning and disinfecting continues.
Can the branches properly handle social distancing?
Branch size will determine the number of individuals allowed inside it in order to allow for proper social distancing.
What should I do?
We ask that you please be patient.
- Save on wait times by using Interra’s technology banking. It provides many services right at your fingertips without needing to leave home.
- Be aware of your own health. If you’re experiencing any unhealthy symptoms, please avoid using the lobby services at this time.
- Don't forget, appointments are required for assistance and time with Interra's advisors, branch managers and lenders. See above for appointment instructions.
How can I make an appointment?
Appointment scheduling has never been easier. Simply click here to schedule an appointment with an Interra advisor, branch manager or lender. Or you may contact us at 574-534-2506 and we can direct you to a lender (mortgage, agribusiness, business) or a wealth management advisor to schedule an appointment. Due to the safety of our members and staff, some appointments can even be completed virtually rather than in-person.
We encourage members to continue utilizing our drive-thru and technology banking such as online banking, mobile deposits and online loan applications and payments. These technology services can assist specific financial needs in the convenience of your home or right at your fingertips. Learn more here.
Standing firmly beside our members, Interra offers assistance if you have been financially affected by COVID-19 hardship1. Contact us at 574.534.2506 for more information.
If you’re not enrolled in Interra’s FREE online banking2 or haven’t downloaded the mobile app3, you’re missing convenient and easy resources to:
- Keep an eye on your balances and transactions
- Manage transfers
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Make a mobile check deposit
Businesses that have suffered working capital loss due to COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible for this loan. Proceeds can assist with fixed debt payments, payroll, accounts payable, lease payments, insurance and more.
- $2,000,000 maximum loan amount (including affiliate entities)
- 3.75% APR; Non-Profit 2.75% APR
- Up to 30-year term4
- Deferred payments for first 11 months
- No collateral required for loans of $25,000 or less
Applications for loans and payments are made directly through the Small Business Administration (SBA), not Interra Credit Union.
In response to the coronavirus, the US government offered small business emergency lending in order to assist with financial hardship. Through Interra’s referral partnership with KServicing by Kabbage5, Paycheck Protection Program loans assisted many of our local small businesses. Please utilize these links for helpful resources to assist with the forgiveness process.
The Paycheck Protection Program Second Draw (PPP2) is now accepting eligible business applications. This is available through Interra’s partnership with KServicing by Kabbage5. Use the links below for helpful information regarding qualifications as well as a direct link to the application.
If you have questions, you may also contact your Interra Business Lender at 574-534-2506.
March 5, 2021 Update: Due to new SBA rules for PPP, applications are currently unavailable as updates are made to improve your experience. Please check back later if you are trying to submit a new application for the PPP.
1Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. All loans and credit cards are subject to credit approval and collateral review, as applicable. 2$2.00 paper statement if not enrolled in e-statements. 3Mobile banking requires online banking enrollment first. Data charges may be imposed by your mobile network operator or internet service provider. 4Based on individual credit approval. 5Interra is partnered with KServicing by Kabbage and offers this service based solely on convenience for our members' access.
To be our members’ most trusted and valued financial resource.
How You Can Continue Banking
Beginning Thursday, February 18:
All Lobbies: Open normal business hours. Click here for hours and locations.
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 9:00 am is reserved for senior citizens and members with chronic health conditions.
All Drive-Thrus: Open normal business hours
All ATMs: Open
Services made by appointment. Contact your local credit union representative, call 574-534-2506 or sign up online for phone or in-person appointment by clicking here.
Surcharge-free ATM nationwide
Articles of Information
- 1/8 - All Interra Lobbies Open
- 12/17 - Select Interra's Lobbies Open
- 12/8 - Drive-Thru Information
- 4/24 - Business Relief Loan
- 4/10 - Stimulus Check Information
- 4/2 - Financial Relief Package
- 3/19 - Interra Closes Lobbies
- 3/17 - Consumers: Interra offers COVID-19 financial relief options
- 3/13 - A message from the CEO