We Continue To Remain Open
During Stay-At-Home Order
With Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb instigating Hoosiers to Stay-At-Home in order to fight the spread of COVID-19, this will temporarily suspend in-person operations until May 2nd for organizations that are deemed not necessary to sustain or protect life. But what does this mean for you and your normal financial functions at Interra?
Interra To Remain Open
For the purpose of this order, financial services are deemed part of the Critical Infrastructure Workforce and are allowed to continue operations. Interra Credit Union will continue to remain open throughout this public health situation via our drive-thru service at our offices, and through our technology banking options.
Beginning, Friday, March 27 – and on Fridays only – Interra’s drive-thru locations will extend services an additional hour and will close at 6:00 pm (excluding Topeka). We will continue to monitor these hours and make adjustments, as necessary.
For your convenience, deposits will also be accepted using our office’s night deposit boxes. (Please be sure to complete a deposit envelope with the required information.) If your deposit is made during normal business hours, your transaction will be posted the same business day and presented through Interra’s technology banking services. Deposits made after business hours will be posted on the next business day.
Interra is privately insured through American Share Insurance and your money is safe. You will continue to have access to your funds, and we will continue to provide the solutions you need to fit your solution.
Interra Financial Relief Package
Standing firmly beside our members, Interra has developed the Interra Financial Relief Package1 to assist those who have experienced a loss of income or hardship due to COVID-19.
If you currently have a loan or credit card with Interra Credit Union, your loan may be eligible for a 90 day deferment.2 This includes:
- Consumer loan
- Auto loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Interra credit card
- Agribusiness loan (monthly P&I only)
- Business loan (monthly P&I only)
This personal loan can be used for whatever you deem necessary. It is offered up to $2000 in funding and features:
- Rate special as low as 5.990% APR3
- Loan processing fee waived
- 12-month funding
- First payment deferred for 60 days from loan closing
For those who find themselves needing to quickly purchase a vehicle.
- Offered at both Interra and our preferred auto dealers
- First payment deferred for 90 days from loan closing
- Refinanced auto loan from another financial institution eligible for 90 day first payment deferral
If you’re not enrolled in Interra’s FREE online banking4 or haven’t downloaded the mobile app5, you’re missing convenient and easy resources to:
- Keep an eye on your balances and transactions
- Manage transfers
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Make a mobile check deposit
Expedited lending for local new and existing business and agribusiness members – getting you the funds you need to keep your business or farm going.
- 48-hour decision6
- Lending up to $100,000
- Fixed or variable interest rate options
- Up to 6-year term
- Good resource for vehicle, semi-truck, trailer, tractor, titled collateral purchases
- Cash out options for improvements and expansions
- Cash flow needs
- Business and farm equipment purchases
- Livestock and inventory purchases
Businesses that have suffered working capital loss due to COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible for this loan. Proceeds can assist with fixed debt payments, payroll, accounts payable, lease payments, insurance and more.
- $2,000,000 maximum loan amount (including affiliate entities)
- 3.75% APR; Non-Profit 2.75% APR
- Up to 30-year term7
- Deferred payments for first 11 months
- No collateral required for loans of $25,000 or less
Applications for loans and payments are made directly through the Small Business Administration (SBA), not Interra Credit Union.
Interra is currently in the process of applying to become an approved lender through the Small Business Administration in order to accept PPP applications. Find helpful information below about the CARE Act and PPP including program overviews, borrower information and currently approved lenders that can assist with these programs. Interra will update this page to notify you as soon as we become an approved lender and are ready to accept PPP applications.
1Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. All loans and credit cards are subject to credit approval and collateral review, as applicable. Interest will continue to accrue on loans skipped or deferred. 2Loan must be in current and good standing and not enrolled in Skip-A-Payment in past 30 days. Residential mortgages and credit lines for agribusiness and business are excluded. Available until April 30, 2020. 3Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may vary based on credit qualification, loan amount and loan term. Payment example: Personal loan of $2,000 for 12-months at 5.99% APR will have a monthly payment of $173.02 including interest. 4$2.00 paper statement if not enrolled in e-statements. 5Mobile banking requires online banking enrollment first. Data charges may be imposed by your mobile network operator or internet service provider. 648-hour decision based on average application review time for qualified applicants with proper documentation needed for review. 7Based on individual credit approval.
To be our members’ most trusted and valued financial resource.
How You Can Continue Banking
- All ATMs: Open
- All Drive-Thrus: Open
- Fridays only: Open until 6 pm
- Open drive-thru offices accept deposits at night deposit boxes
- Topeka: Lobby Open
- Lobbies Closed at:
Main, Bremen, College Green, Elkhart-County Road 17, Ligonier, Middlebury, Millersburg, Nappanee, New Paris, Peddlers Crossing, Plymouth, Shipshewana, Syracuse, and Wakarusa
- Branch visitation by appointment only. Contact your credit union representative or call 574-534-2506 to make an appointment.
- Surcharge-free ATM nationwide
- 5000+ shared branches with CO-OP