Interra Remains Open with Appointment Only Lobby Services
Interra continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation, ensuring the safety of our employees, members and community. Beginning Thursday, November 19, 2020, Interra’s lobbies will shift to limited appointment only services. This decision has been made are in an effort to be proactive and prevent the spread of viruses, and in consensus with recommendations from state and national health officials. We understand that access to your account(s) is important and we will continue to provide the high-quality services you expect.
Beginning Thursday, November 19, 2020:
- All Interra lobbies closed for deposit and withdrawal services. Please utilize Interra's drive-thru, technology banking, night deposit, and ATM for these services.
- Account, lending and investment services available by appointment. Members should schedule an appointment prior to visiting Interra lobbies. No in-branch lobby waiting is permitted. To schedule an appointment, click here or call 574-534-2506.
- In accordance with the Governor's statewide mask mandate, masks are required during all times while inside an Interra branch.
To learn more about Interra's guidelines concerning lobby hours, appointment scheduling, special accommodations for seniors and members with chronic health conditions, safety precautions, and much more, click on the Branch FAQs below.
When will Interra's lobbies shift to appointment only services?
On Thursday, November 19, 2020, Interra offices will begin to serve with limited lobby services. Services available by appointment only include:
- Account opening
- Personal or car loan
- Lost, stolen or damaged debit card
- Safe deposit box
- Notary services
What are the branch hours?
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Exclusive hours for seniors and members with chronic health conditions.
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Can teller transactions occur in the lobby?
No. Because our lobbies are open with limited services, Interra branches will not have in-branch teller transaction services until further notice. Teller transactions can be completed at the drive-thru with additional deposit options at our night deposit and mobile app. For your convenience, night deposits will be monitored throughout the day. Deposits made before 4:00 pm on normal business days will be deposited the same business day.
Where should I make a deposit or withdrawal?
Interra's drive-thru lanes remain open for teller transactions.
What other ways can I make deposit?
In addition to our drive-thru, here are 2 other ways you can make a deposit.
- Mobile Deposit. A record number of Interra members started using mobile deposit and have learned of the ease and convenience of it. Once enrolled in online banking, you can use the Interra app to sign, snap and send your deposit. It’s completely safe and secure! Find out more here.
- Night Deposit Boxes. During this time, you may also make a deposit at Interra's night deposit boxes. They are checked periodically throughout normal business hours to best ensure same-day deposits into your account. If a deposit is made after hours, it will be processed the following business day.
What lobby and loan services are available?
With a scheduled appointment, branch advisors and lenders are able to provide assistance. Members can also save time and find extra convenience by completing loan applications online.
Mortgage, agribusiness, business lending and investment needs could have limited staff available at branches; therefore online applications are encouraged. If you have any questions, you may contact your personal lender or advisor directly or call 574-534-2506 or schedule an appointment here.
What safety measures are being taken?
In an effort to continue protecting our staff and members, Interra will follow the necessary guidelines established by the CDC and governmental leadership. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Proactive measures to maintain 6’ social distancing where feasible.
- All staff and individuals inside any Interra buildings are required to properly wear a mask during all times.
- All individuals entering the building will check in with an Interra employee in order to follow social distancing, provide mask (if needed), and assistance throughout the branch.
- We may briefly ask you to remove your mask, strictly for identification purposes. If you are uncomfortable with this, please continue to use our drive-thru.
- We ask that individuals remove hats and sunglasses before entering the building.
- Hand sanitation stations are available for staff and member's utilization.
- High traffic touchpoints in the branch and drive-thru disinfected throughout the day.
- Shareable materials in lobbies such as brochures, newspapers and coffee stations have been temporarily removed or are unavailable. In addition, no in-branch lobby waiting is currently permitted.
- Daily overnight branch cleaning and disinfecting continues.
Can the branches properly handle social distancing?
Branch size will determine the number of individuals allowed inside it in order to allow for proper social distancing.
What should I do?
We ask that you please be patient.
- There may be increased lines for service at the drive-thru lanes. Save on these wait times by using Interra’s technology banking. It provides many services right at your fingertips without needing to leave home.
- Be aware of your own health. If you’re experiencing any unhealthy symptoms, please avoid using the lobby services at this time.
- Don't forget, appointments are strongly encouraged for assistance and time with Interra's advisors, branch managers and lenders. See above for appointment instructions.
How can I make an appointment?
Appointment scheduling has never been easier. Simply click here to schedule an appointment with an Interra advisor, branch manager or lender. Or you may contact us at 574-534-2506 and we can direct you to a lender (mortgage, agribusiness, business) or wealth management advisor to schedule an appointment. Due to the safety of our members and staff, some appointments can even be completed virtually rather than in-person.
We encourage members to continue utilizing our drive-thru and technology banking such as online banking, mobile deposits and online loan applications and payments. These technology services can assist specific financial needs in the convenience of your home or right at your fingertips. Learn more here.
Standing firmly beside our members, Interra offers assistance if you have been financially affected by COVID-19 hardship1. Contact us at 574.534.2506 for more information.
If you’re not enrolled in Interra’s FREE online banking2 or haven’t downloaded the mobile app3, you’re missing convenient and easy resources to:
- Keep an eye on your balances and transactions
- Manage transfers
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Make a mobile check deposit
Businesses that have suffered working capital loss due to COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible for this loan. Proceeds can assist with fixed debt payments, payroll, accounts payable, lease payments, insurance and more.
- $2,000,000 maximum loan amount (including affiliate entities)
- 3.75% APR; Non-Profit 2.75% APR
- Up to 30-year term4
- Deferred payments for first 11 months
- No collateral required for loans of $25,000 or less
Applications for loans and payments are made directly through the Small Business Administration (SBA), not Interra Credit Union.
In response to the coronavirus, the US government offered small business emergency lending in order to assist with financial hardship. Through Interra’s referral partnership with KServicing by Kabbage5, Paycheck Protection Program loans assisted many of our local small businesses. Please utilize these links for helpful resources to assist with the forgiveness process.
1Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. All loans and credit cards are subject to credit approval and collateral review, as applicable. 2$2.00 paper statement if not enrolled in e-statements. 3Mobile banking requires online banking enrollment first. Data charges may be imposed by your mobile network operator or internet service provider. 4Based on individual credit approval. 5Interra partnered with KServicing by Kabbage and offers this service based solely on convenience for our members' access.
To be our members’ most trusted and valued financial resource.
How You Can Continue Banking
Beginning Thursday, November 19:
All Lobbies: By appointment only. (See FAQ for details)
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 9:00 am is reserved for senior citizens and members with chronic health conditions.
- All Drive-Thrus: Open normal business hours
- Night deposits made by 4:00 pm will be processed on the same business day.
- All ATMs: Open
Services made by appointment. Contact your local credit union representative, call 574-534-2506 or sign up online for phone or in-person appointment by clicking here.
Surcharge-free ATM nationwide
Articles of Information
- 6/15 - Coronavirus Scams Continue On The Rise
- 4/10 - Stimulus Check Information
- 4/8 - Federal Government Stimulus Check Information
- 4/6 - Unemployment Enrollment Tips
- 4/2 - Stimulus Check Scam: What You Need To Know
- 3/26 - Interra Cautions Public Against COVID-19 Scams
- 3/19 - Interra Closes Lobbies
- 3/17 - Consumers: Interra offers COVID-19 financial relief options
- 3/13 - A message from the CEO
- CDC’s official website