It's easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to: https://www3.thepayplace.com/interracreditunion/interra/loanpayments/enrollmentlogin.aspx
2. Provide a valid e-mail address
3. Create a User ID and Password
4. Answer a few security questions.
5. Enter your Interra Loan number. Enter your member number and the 2-digit loan number. You can find your member number and your loan number via Interra Online Banking or your statement. If you need assistance, just call Interra at 574.534.2506, 24/7.
6. Carefully review the payment amount and edit it if you want to change anything
7. Enter your payment information
8. Submit Payment
Your security is our number one priority. There are several layers of protection in place to ensure the security of your personal information.
Yes. Just log into Interra Online Loan Pay and pay the additional amount using your preferred method of payment. Your regular payment will still automatically be paid as you had scheduled.
You may pay your loan using either of the following methods:
Log into Interra Online Loan Payment and simply edit your payment information.
Yes, recurring payments can be set up through Interra Online Loan Payment. You have the option to choose a single or recurring payments on the PAYMENTS page.
You may log into Interra Online Loan Pay, search for your transaction and cancel it yourself if it has not yet been processed. If the transaction has been processed, please contact the Member Contact Center and a representative will assist you.
It depends, based on the payment method you use:
It will be applied the next business day, or the date specified if you have chosen to schedule a future payment.
You may make payments for vehicle loans, personal loans and personal checking line of credit (LOC) loans. Please continue to make mortgage and home equity payments through Interra Online Banking or by calling the Interra Contact Center, 24/7, at 574.534.2506.
Yes, it's an easy process. When you login to the Interra Online Loan Pay site, go the PROFILE section. There you can update your payment information also make changes to your stored payment information.