Consumers: Interra Offers COVID-19 Relief Options
We understand these times can be challenging and we want you to know we are here to help. If you have been negatively impacted due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are experiencing a loss of income or hardship, we have assistance that could help bridge the gap.
We are offering the following options during this uncertain time to our members affected by COVID-19:
- Personal Loan to help with unplanned emergencies or income loss.
- Auto Lending for new vehicles with delayed payment for 90 days.1
- Skip-A-Payment to assist with existing Interra loans.2
- Interra Credit Cards can provide quick approvals, low rates, great benefits and a 21-day grace period on purchases.3
- Delinquent Loan Consultation and assistance if you feel you may have trouble making your loan payments during the outbreak.
If you need assistance or would like additional information, visit www.interracu.com, or contact Interra by calling us 24/7 at 574.534.2506 or toll-free at 888.432.2848.
Remember: As new developments emerge regarding the coronavirus, you can visit Interra’s website at www.interracu.com/covid-19 to stay abreast of our office’s openings and services. Our staff and members’ health and safety remain our top priority.
1New auto loan only, subject to approval. 2Excludes credit cards, mortgage or home equity line of credit loans. 3Subject to approval.