Looking for a business credit card with rewards? What about a great rate?
Your business credit card should complement your business. At Interra, the choice is yours!
Business Rewards Plus. More rewards - awarded automatically! With the Business Rewards Plus MasterCard® credit card from Interra Credit Union you will enjoy excellent rates and great benefits that fit your business needs.
More rewards. Awarded automatically!
- Earn 3% on dining and gas1
- 1% unlimited points on all other purchases2
- 3% account opening bonus!3
- 1,000 bonus points credited at account opening
- Redeem points for cash back, merchandise, travel, and gift cards from popular retailers. Visit CURewards to view options and redeem your points.4
- 1.99%APR balance transfer rate for the first 15 months; after that a competitive variable APR5, currently 12.99% to 20.99%.6
Lower rate to save you money!
- A simple and convenient card for your business needs
- Low fixed rate of only 9.90%APR
Take advantage of the local and personal service that comes with your Interra credit card.
Can I get cash advances from an ATM with a business credit card?
Yes, with the use of a PIN at any ATM that displays the MasterCard logo. Visit MasterCard Online, call Interra or the number on the back of your card to set a PIN.
What if there’s a disputed charge on my business credit card?
If there is a charge on your card that you believe you did not make, please contact Interra immediately to deactivate your card to avoid any further fraudulent charges. We will then work with you to submit a dispute. Remember, you are never liable for fraudulent charges!
Can I travel internationally with my Interra business MasterCard?
Yes, but there are a few things you’ll need to be aware of:
- There are some countries where credit card purchases are blocked for your security: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Macedonia, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Romania, Sudan, Syrian Arabian Republic, and Zimbabwe.
- Please contact Interra by phone or fill out the Travel Webform before traveling to avoid any unintentional blocks or false fraud alerts.
How do I pay my credit card bill?
There are five ways to pay your bill:
- Through Interra Online Banking at MasterCard Online.
- Automatic payments from your checking account.
- By calling the number on the back of your card. Be aware that there is a $5.00 fee to pay by phone.
- In person at any Interra office.
- By mail to PO Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050.
A credit card program complements your business operations. What do you want from your credit card? Rewards? Low rate? The choice is yours!
Where can I learn more about CURewards?
Visit CURewards.com to learn more.
How do you calculate my monthly balance?
We will use a method called "average daily balance" (including new purchases). See the Business Credit Card account agreements for more details.
How will I receive my credit card statement?
You can choose to either receive e-Statements or paper copies by mail.
Will I need to activate my card when I receive it?
Yes, and it’s easy by calling 800.527.7728.
1Up to $150 annually, with a generous four calendar year expiration.2One reward point for each dollar of net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns).3Up to $150 if you spend $5,000 or more in the first 90 days after card approval.4Points expire in four years.5Annual percentage rate.6Based on credit qualifications. MasterCard Business Rewards Plus Card Agreement & Disclosure Travel Coverage - Business Card MasterCard Business Card Agreement & Disclosure Travel Coverage - Business Card