Do I need Life Insurance?
If you have a family, or someone who depends on you financially, the answer is probably ‘yes.’ Life insurance helps protect your loved ones, no matter what. Whether the money is used to replace your income, cover funeral expenses, pay off debt or provide for educational expenses, life insurance help give your family financial security when they need it most. Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for today and into the future. Not only can it help provide financial protection for your family, but many life insurance options also offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of as part of your financial plan.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Permanent Life Insurance
A permanent life policy covers you throughout your lifetime and includes whole life, universal life, and variable universal life. Consider a permanent life insurance option if:
- You want to purchase coverage that will not expire as you get
older and last throughout your lifetime.
- You value the benefit of building cash value with your life
- You do not want your premiums to increase.
- Flexibility and options are important to you.
Term Life Insurance
Term life is a cost-effective form of life insurance offering coverage for a specified period of time. This type of policy may allow you to convert to a permanent policy should your needs change in the future. Consider a term life insurance option if:
- You are looking for an affordable life insurance option that provides maximum coverage.
- Your protection needs include paying for large expenses such as your child’s education or a mortgage.
- You want to purchase a supplemental policy, for adding protection above your permanent life insurance.
Disability insurance is intended to cover your loss of income if you are unable to work. Make sure you and your family are protected. Talk with one of our wealth advisors about adding a policy to your financial plan.
Calculators and tools are provided for educational purposes only. The projections or other information generated by the use of these calculators regarding the likelihood of various outcomes are hypothetical in nature and are not guaranteed. Certain considerations are not included which could alter the results shown, such as taxes, fees, charges and expenses. Results may vary with each use and over time.