An easy way to make a payment
Interra Online Loan Payment offers a fast and convenient way to make or schedule your auto loan or other consumer loan payments.1 You have the option to pay from a checking or savings account, or by debit card. The first time you access the system, you will be prompted to create a user ID and password. Then, enter your member number and 2-digit loan number. Log into Interra Online Banking for this information.
Interra Online Loan Payment accepts two types of payments:
- Use a debit card for the payment with either the Visa® or MasterCard® logo. It will be processed as a signature-based transaction.
- An e-Check can be created if you want the payment to come from a checking or savings account. You will need to provide the financial institution routing number and your checking or savings account number.
Interra Online Loan Payment is a free service to our members. If you have questions about making a loan payment, please call Interra at 574.534.2506, Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm or Saturday from 8:00 am -1:00 pm.
I have an Interra loan; how can I make an online payment?
It's easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Go to www3.thepayplace.com/interracreditunion/interra/loanpayments/enrollmentlogin.aspx.
- Provide a valid e-mail address.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Answer a few security questions.
- Enter your Interra Loan number. Enter your member number and the 2-digit loan number. You can find your member number and your loan number via Interra Online Banking or your statement. If you need assistance, call Interra at 574.534.2506, 24/7.
- Carefully review the payment amount and edit it if you want to change anything.
- Enter your payment information.
- Submit payment.
Is my personal information safe?
Your security is our number one priority. There are several layers of protection in place to ensure the security of your personal information.
What types of payment methods are accepted via Online Loan Payment?
You may pay your loan using either of the following methods:
- A debit card that features a Visa® or MasterCard® logo
- An e-Check, created when withdrawing from a checking or savings account and providing the financial institution routing number and your account number.
How do I change the payment amount on a recurring payment that I have set up?
Log into Interra Online Loan Payment and simply edit your payment information.
Can I set up reoccurring payments, so I don't have to log into Online Loan Pay every month to pay my loan?
Yes, recurring payments can be set up through Interra Online Loan Payment. You have the option to choose a single or recurring payment on the PAYMENTS page.
If I have a recurring payment scheduled and I want to pay extra one month, can I do that?
Yes. Just log into Interra Online Loan Pay and pay the additional amount using your preferred method of payment. Your regularly scheduled payment will still be applied on the due date.
Can I cancel a payment?
You may log into Interra Online Loan Pay, search for your transaction and cancel it yourself if it has not yet been processed. If the transaction has been processed, please contact the Member Contact Center and a representative will assist you.
When will the payment be withdrawn from my funding account?
It depends, based on the payment method you use:
- If you pay via e-Check, the funds will be withdrawn from your account on the next business day.
- If you pay via a debit card then the funds will be withdrawn from your account immediately (or, if you scheduled the payment, the funds will be withdrawn on the day you scheduled the payment to come out).
When I submit a payment online, when will it be credited to my loan?
It will be applied the next business day, or the date specified if you have chosen to schedule a future payment.
What types of loans can I make payments to with the Interra Online Loan Payment service?
You may make payments to your Interra vehicle loans, personal loans, and personal checking line of credit (LOC) loans. Please continue to make mortgage and home equity payments through Interra Online Banking or by calling the Interra Contact Center, 24/7, at 574.534.2506.
If my payment information changes, can I update it online?
Yes, it's an easy process. When you login to the Interra Online Loan Pay site, go the PROFILE section. There, you can update your payment information and make changes to your stored payment information.
1You may make payments to your Interra vehicle loans, personal loans, and personal checking line of credit (LOC) loans. Please continue to make mortgage and home equity payments through Interra Online Banking or by calling the Interra Contact Center, 24/7, at 574.534.2506.