Auto Loans from Interra Credit Union
Interra makes applying for a car loan quick and easy.
- Rates as low as 4.39% APR1
- 100% financing available to qualified borrowers
- Easy online application or apply at any participating dealership
- Pre-approvals available to guide your shopping
- Loans designed for older collectible cars (20 years or older)
- Generous terms
- Competitive rates
Payment Protection Programs
- Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) covers the difference in the event a loss exceeds the value of the vehicle
- Mechanical breakdown protection (MBP) covers most mechanical failures
- Depreciation protection waiver (DPW) provides protection of your down payment at the time of purchase.
- Disability insurance makes payments if you become disabled
- Credit life insurance pays off the loan if you die
- Involuntary unemployment protection
Interra has partnered with CUNA Mutual Group to make TruStage® Insurance products available to our members. With discounts for credit union membership, the TruStage Auto Insurance Program could save you money. Working with big-name companies we've carefully selected, you can expect top-notch service and solid value. It's easy to get a quote and make the switch – even if you're already covered with another company, you won't lose a penny. Isn't it time for car insurance the credit union way?
What credit score do auto loans use?
There are many different credit scores available to consumers and lenders. FICO® Scores are the credit scores used by most lenders, and different lenders may use different versions of FICO® Scores. In addition, FICO® Scores are based on credit file data from a particular consumer reporting agency, so differences in your credit files may create differences in your FICO® Scores. The FICO® Score 8 based on TransUnion is the specific score that we use to manage your account. When reviewing a score, take note of the score date, consumer reporting agency credit file source, score type, and rage fro that particular score.
Which credit union is best for car loans?
Interra Credit Union makes getting a car loan quick and easy and offers competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
Which bank is best for car loans?
As part of the credit union cooperative, we are committed to providing competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
Can I get an auto loan with a 650-credit score?
Interra Credit Union offers auto loans to a variety of credit scores. Terms and rates will vary.
1Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. All loans subject to credit and collateral review. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Not a guarantee of credit.