Auto Loans from Interra Credit Union
Interra makes applying for a car loan quick and easy.
- Rates as low as 3.49% APR1
- 100% financing available to qualified borrowers
- Easy online application or apply at any participating dealership
- Pre-approvals available to guide your shopping
- Loans designed for older collectible cars (20 years or older)
- Generous terms
- Competitive rates
- Debt protection may cancel your loan balance (up to the contract limits) or monthly loan payment without penalty or added interest due to an unexpected event. You can select the optional plan that will support your family’s financial protection needs. Life is unpredictable. There is a wide range of unexpected events that could leave you and your family scrambling to pay monthly bills. In the event of death, disability or unemployment, you wouldn’t want your family to worry about making your loan payments.
- Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) is a voluntary, non-insurance product designed to waive the remaining loan balance not covered by the borrower’s primary insurance carrier settlement in the event of a total loss or unrecovered theft, subject to limitations and exclusions, including but not limited to loan to value (LTV) maximum, delinquent payments, late charges, refundable service warranty contracts, and other insurance-related charges. GAP Advantage also provides you with a $1,000 credit towards the financing of a replacement vehicle financed or leased with our financial institution!
- Depreciation protection waiver (DPW) provides protection on your vehicle equity and hedges against depreciation over the life of the loan. In the event of a total loss, DPW provides a waiver benefit equal to the difference between the vehicle value at the time of purchase, less the loan balance at the time of loss up to a maximum waiver benefit of $10,000, or the outstanding loan balance.
- Mechanical breakdown protection (MBP) provides protection against the increasingly high cost of repairs and associated labor costs for mechanical and electrical vehicle failures. In addition to repairing your vehicle, MBP provides services such as rental car allowance, tire protection, roadside assistance, and 24/7 towing. MBP is available for both new and used vehicles. This coverage will protect your vehicle after your warranty has expired.
Interra has partnered with CUNA Mutual Group to make TruStage® Insurance products available to our members. With discounts for credit union membership, the TruStage Auto Insurance Program could save you money. Working with big-name companies we've carefully selected, you can expect top-notch service and solid value. It's easy to get a quote and make the switch – even if you're already covered with another company, you won't lose a penny. Isn't it time for car insurance the credit union way?
What credit score do auto loans use?
There are many different credit scores available to consumers and lenders. FICO® Scores are the credit scores used by most lenders, and different lenders may use different versions of FICO® Scores. In addition, FICO® Scores are based on credit file data from a particular consumer reporting agency, so differences in your credit files may create differences in your FICO® Scores. The FICO® Score 8 based on TransUnion is the specific score that we use to manage your account. When reviewing a score, take note of the score date, consumer reporting agency credit file source, score type, and rage fro that particular score.
Which credit union is best for car loans?
Interra Credit Union makes getting a car loan quick and easy and offers competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
Which bank is best for car loans?
As part of the credit union cooperative, we are committed to providing competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
Can I get an auto loan with a 650-credit score?
Interra Credit Union offers auto loans to a variety of credit scores. Terms and rates will vary.
1Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. All loans subject to credit and collateral review. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Not a guarantee of credit.