Money Market Share Account (MMSA)
Earn a higher rate than a regular savings account.
Money Market Share Accounts
- Competitive tier rates – the more you deposit, the higher your rate.
- No monthly service charge when you maintain a minimum balance of at least $1,000.1
- Receive free checks.
- Make unlimited deposits and process up to 6 checks each month.2
Open a Money Market Savings Account today!
Electronic Money Market Share Account
- Open the account with at least $100,000.00.
- Earn a higher rate for higher balances – better than Interra’s regular MMSA.
- A tiered rate account, it has a blended rate calculation that is weighted according to the balance.
- You may make unlimited deposits to the account.
- To avoid a $25 monthly account maintenance fee:
- Maintain an average daily balance of at least $100,000.00.
- Have an Interra Credit Union checking account in good standing.
- Be enrolled in Interra Online Banking.
- Enroll in e-statements and receive e-statement notices to a valid email address, including all Interra accounts under membership by primary account holder. (i.e. If a member is primary on another 6-digit number he/she would have to sign up for e-statements under that account as well.)
1 If the balance in your Money Market Share Account drops below $1,000, you will be assessed a $5 monthly service charge.