Money Market Share Account (MMSA)
Earn a higher rate than a regular savings account.
Money Market Share Accounts
- Competitive tier rates – the more you deposit, the higher your rate.
- No monthly service charge when you maintain a minimum balance of at least $1,000.1
- Receive free checks.
- Make unlimited deposits and process up to 6 checks each month.2
Open a Money Market Savings Account today!
Electronic Money Market Share Account
- Open the account with at least $10,000.00.
- Earn a higher rate for higher balances – better than Interra’s regular MMSA.
- A tiered rate account, it has a blended rate calculation that is weighted according to the balance.
- You may make unlimited deposits to the account.
- You may make four free withdrawals or transfers each month; thereafter, the excess transaction fee is $10 per item.
- In addition, there may be other regulatory withdrawal/transfer limitations.
- To avoid a $25 monthly service fee:
- Maintain an average daily balance of at least $10,000.00.
- Have at least one electronic deposit of $100 or more post and clear the account each month.
- Be enrolled in Interra Online Banking.
- Enroll in e-statements and receive e-Statement notices to a valid email address, including all Interra accounts under membership by primary account holder. (i.e. If a member is primary on another 6-digit number he/she would have to sign up for e-statements under that account as well.)
1 If the balance in your Money Market Share Account drops below $1,000, you will be assessed a $5 monthly service charge.