It’s All Local With Interra
When it comes to business, we know what it’s like to be on a first-name basis with every customer – and their extended family. Interra offers a full range of business services to fit any size company. Just like you, our lenders make decisions locally and are rooted in their communities, with years of strong business relationships. From the needs of our current business members to others who are looking for just the right financial institution, Interra is here for you.
- Relationships are important. From deposit services to business loans, you’re dealing with local professionals who live and work right here.
- Your business needs are important. The products and services available at Interra are designed to fit the unique needs of our business members, from small businesses to larger companies.
- Convenience is important. With 15 offices located throughout north central Indiana, Interra is close to where you live and work, with member-friendly hours. And, Interra is convenient, 24/7, with robust online services for a variety of business needs.
- Community is important. When our communities grow and thrive, our businesses have more opportunities. You will find Interra invested and engaged in the communities we serve, both financially and through volunteerism.
When you’re looking to expand the services needed for your business, considering new business opportunities or looking for a new financial home, contact the Interra business professionals.
- Call Interra Business Services at 574.534.2506, ext. 7608.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit interracu.com/business
Interra remains committed to serving you through the best technologies available in order to provide you with the financial resources you want and need. We’re excited to announce new technology updates to make banking with us even easier and safer.
- Text fraud alerts. Interra is constantly monitoring debit and credit card transactions to identify and prevent fraud on accounts. Should we identify suspicious transactions on your account, Interra will now attempt to contact you via text, phone or email to determine if a transaction was authorized. Debit and credit card users should review their July email with more information. Or check out our helpful FAQ at interracu.com/tools-you-can-use/security
- Online loan payments. Need to make a loan payment online? Use Interra’s new loan payment system to make a one-time or recurring loan payment. Go to interracu.com/personal and click on Deposit Online Services for more information and to enroll.
Coming soon...Interra is also working hard to implement additional technology services for you too. These will all be coming in August:
- Secure Text. Want to text Interra? We’re excited to share you’ll be able to do this soon. Watch for more details to come.
- Schedule appointments online. Interra will be offering the opportunity for you to schedule in-person meetings with a branch advisor or manager, member service phone appointments and even phone loan applications.
- CU Rewards website update. If you are a CU Rewards credit card user, the website will have a fresh and updated look making it even easier for you to redeem your rewards.
Skip The Line And Save Time
Do you find yourself waiting in line each week only to deposit a check? If so, use Interra’s mobile check deposit feature. It is a safe and secure way to deposit checks right on the Interra app. Learn more at: interracu.com/personal/deposit-online-services/mobile-deposit.
- Download the Interra App
- Select "Deposit A Check"
- Take Photo of the Check
Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards Update
The Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards program offered through Love My Credit Union Rewards (LMCUR) ended on Friday, July 31. Members enrolled in this program were notified of this by Sprint.
Credit Union members have until August 31, 2020, to register new Sprint lines for a $100/line cash reward at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/sprintrewards. Members who have already received one or more loyalty cash rewards on the program will not receive another deposit after August 31. Members who have not yet received a loyalty reward, but were promised one during registration between September 2019 – July 2020, will receive a one-time loyalty deposit in September.
If anyone has questions, please visit Sprint.com/CU to access answers to frequently asked questions related to the program. Additionally, there are Sprint member support representatives available by dialing *2 from your Sprint mobile device.
Stay tuned for exciting updates about a new wireless program in the coming months. This new offer will include monthly service savings, unlimited talk and text, unlimited carry over data, and device discounts.
Make More Money With an Interra Certificate
Maximize your earning power with a certificate from Interra Credit Union. Certificates provide a safe and secure way to save and grow your money.
- Choose from 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60-month terms.
- Minimum balance as low as $500.
- Competitive rates with dividends paid monthly.
- Jumbo rates available for balances of $100,000.
- Open a certificate online from 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60-month terms. For all other certificates, please visit any Interra office.
For current rates, interracu.com/rates or call 574-534-2506 today.
Expedited Lending Decisions in 48-hours or Less
Interra’s INtime Lending offers lending up to $150,000 for new and existing business and agribusiness members and decision within 48 hours¹. We specialize in expedited lending for term loans, a working-capital line of credit, and business credit cards.
Applying is easy! Visit any Interra branch or apply online. Learn more at interracu.com/business/expedited-lending.
1 48-hour decision based on average application review time for qualified applicants with proper documentation needed for review.
Interra is Hiring
How would you like to work for an organization that was recently named ‘Best-in-State’? Consider applying for an open position at Interra Credit Union, from entry level to professional opportunities. Do you have a friend or family member looking to make a career move? Interra has a referral program. We are looking for energetic, motivated and responsible individuals to join in and be a part of it all. Our culture is built on a legacy of commitment to serving our members and our communities.
As a member, you already know that Interra is a growing, vibrant financial institution. As an employer, we are invested in the people who are selected to serve our members. We make every effort to promote from within and part-time positions often grow into full-time opportunities.
The investment in the people who work here is reflected in Interra’s comprehensive compensation and benefit package. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance and an attractive 401(k) plan.
Ready to join the team?
To view open positions and apply, go to interracu.com/careers.